- February 8, 2023
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal Digital Marketing Trainer will be responsible for training new joiners on optimization of PPC campaigns for North America Markets. Our SEM Team manages volume of 10,000+ PPC campaigns across various verticals like home services, medical, automobile, health etc. India is a part of a global brand Gannett which owns USA Today Network (North America’s largest selling newspaper). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our consistent efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, our India team has grown from less than 10 people in 2006 to 450+ employees in 2021. ReachLocal offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and India.
Gannett Co., Inc (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the US, and Newsquest a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands.
Job Summary :
Digital Marketing Trainer will be responsible for training new joiners on optimization of PPC campaigns for North America Markets. Our SEM Team manages volume of 10,000+ PPC campaigns across various verticals like home services, medical, automobile, health etc. Each of these campaigns have a budget ranging from $500 to $15000+. Trainer will not only train on existing processes but also build on new material based on process changes or new updates from Google.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties
- Keep the Induction Training material up to date with latest updates from the Business
- Ensure Process trainings are completed within the timelines & SLAs defined for each process
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Team for certification of the new batch. 100% of the team going through certification should go-live
- Proactively red-flag any weak-links identified during training and take measures to provide additional support as needed.
- Build relevant training content as and when needed with Live Examples.
- Provide the refresher programs as needed to mitigate any skill gaps identified
- Constantly look for shortening the training time by building creative training solutions
- Publish a monthly training calendar giving insights on the trainings planned for the month
- Publish a monthly deck giving insights on Training Function overall
- Passionate about Training and Development
- Should have strong hands-on knowledge about digital marketing, search engine marketing (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), display advertising, social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, website architecture
- Should have Google AdWords and Google analytics certification
- Should have worked on workflow management tools like salesforce and wrike
- Familiarity with analytical tools like Google data studio and reporting tools will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technically strong BE/MCA/MSC or any IT experience
Qualifications & Experience :
- Any Graduate
- The overall experience of a minimum of 5 years.
- 1 Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
- Day Shift: 09:30 am to 06.30 pm (Monday to Friday + 1 Saturday Working / Month)