- February 1, 2023
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
REACHLOCAL India is a part of a global brand Gannett which owns USA Today Network (North America’s largest selling newspaper). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our consistent efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, our India team has grown from less than 10 people in 2006 to 670+ employees in 2022. REACHLOCAL offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India.
Along with Digital Marketing, we also support Ad Operations. This team is a full-service design group, specializing in pre-media services ranging from high-revenue campaigns to imaging and ad production services. Print Design, Digital Design, Imaging and Creative Campaign, is some of the work that we execute.
We are looking for an innovative Director of Ad Operations to join our growing team of Graphic designers, at multiple locations. You will work with a well-established Graphics team. The Graphics team builds Print, Digital and Animated ads using Adobe and various other tools. This function involves working closely with our Global teams and Internal Stakeholders to deliver the best client experience.
Key Responsibilities :
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across various job responsibilities.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives
- Plan, monitor, and analyse key metrics for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Supervise staff from different departments/shifts and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements; evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Work with the Leadership team to set, refine and review goal progress
- Manage stakeholder relationships across all process Sand deliver on the agreed SLAsLiaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Work closely with the Training team to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Adhere to the company’s policies and standards, and ensure that laws and regulations are being followed
Key Competencies and Attributes :
- Strong experience in Operations coupled with Graphic Designing (Print/Digital) knowledge is a plus
- Experience in handling a team of 50+ members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity
- A creative and conceptual thinker with the ability to develop innovative strategies to meet aggressive goals
Qualifications & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphics, Graphic Design, Photography, Art, Computers, Marketing, Business
- B.A. or B.Sc. with MBA
- Overall 15 years of experience into Graphics / Designing with 5 to 7 or more years in a senior leadership role
- Exposure to Print or Digital Production, Colour separations would be an added advantage
- Mumbai – India.
- VP, Marketing Operations
- Afternoon Shift – 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM