- September 23, 2022
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. Reach Local’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico, and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including Reach Search, Reach Retargeting, Reach Display, Reach Display In App, and Reach Social Ads), Lead Conversion Software (Reach Edge and Kickserv) and Web Presence (including Reach SEO, Reach Cast, Reach Site, and Total Live Chat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
HR Executive / Corporate Recruiter:
- Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of technical & Semi-technical positions.
Qualifications / Eligibility Criteria :
- 3+ years of experience in Core Recruitment
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
- Manpower Planning & Budgeting
- Work with various business Heads on annual/ad-hoc manpower requirements.
- Prepare and maintain Recruitment Budget and Tracker
- Handling end-to-end recruitment including but not limited to obtaining the requirement from the hiring managers, preparing the JD, sourcing through various mediums, setting up and manage the coordination for all the rounds of interview and placing an offer to the candidate.
- Building a pipeline of potential candidates
- Maintaining complete records pertaining to sourcing and recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- Social Media Recruitment Prior experience in hiring through various social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook is preferable
- Prepare and maintain HR Trackers, Candidate Database, Talent Pipeline
Offer & Onboarding:
- To negotiate the salary with the selected candidates and release offers timely.
- Managing the pre and post joining on-boarding formalities
- Tie up with various institutes to build next level talent pipeline
- New Tie-Ups, Track Performance, Renewals, Network Building, Admin activities.
- Good in Relationship management with clients/vendors and consultants.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- HR Dashboard Prior experience or knowledge of maintaining excel based HR Dashboards and MIS.
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India.
- 9.30 AM – 6.30 PM (Monday – Friday + 1 Saturday working)