- November 25, 2022
- Posted by: sameer farooqui
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a part of a global brand Gannett which owns USA Today Network (North America’s largest selling newspaper). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our consistent efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, our India team has grown from less than 10 people in 2006 to 650+ employees in 2022. ReachLocal offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India.
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
Role and responsibility:
- Imaging Specialist – This role interfaces with internal and external customers and supports teams in our international offices.
- The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties.
- Responsible for images that are used for publication across Gannett Newspapers and commercial locations, including specialty work such as high-quality slick and glossy publications.
- Responsible for image manipulation including line art, photos as well as COBs, PDFs, and special requests within quality and productivity standards.
- Follow proper workflow procedures and protocol to ensure ads are accurate and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with customer support on resolving customer questions and/or concerns and provide guidance and assistance as needed to other imaging specialist.
- Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, operational team meets & training sessions.
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Complete adhoc tasks and projects as needed.
Desired Candidate should display the following behavior/competencies :
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn and adjust to integrate new processes and products as needed.
- Focused and detail-oriented.
- Adaptability / Ability to Multi Task.
- Good communication skills (written & spoken).
- Good Ms Office Skills / Presentation Skills.
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions.
- Any Graduate (Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Design, Print Production, Art, Computers, Marketing, Commerce, Economics, Business or Accounting).
- Certification in Photography / Graphics / Digital Design / Multimedia .
- Exposure to previous Color Correction a benefit.
Technical Skills :
- Hands on experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, Pitstop, Print production.
- Good communication skills.
- Tenure: minimum 2 years of experience in similar or any field.
- Photography, Print Production, Color Enhancement Creative building/editing, Online/Digital, experience preferred
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
- Monday – Friday 10:00 pm – 7:00 am