- October 19, 2021
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a part of a global brand Gannett which owns USA Today Network (North America’s largest selling newspaper). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our consistent efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, our India team has grown from less than 10 people in 2006 to 450+ employees in 2021. ReachLocal offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India.
Gannett Co., Inc (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the US, and Newsquest a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands.
Job Overview :
We are looking to hire a Manager – Graphics to manage a growing team of Graphic Artists/Creative Designers in our organization. This function involves working closely with our Global teams and Internal Stakeholders to deliver the best client experience.
- The Graphics team builds Print, Standard Digital, and Animated Digital ads using Adobe and various other tools.
- Plan, create, and execute a holistic strategy and programs towards meeting overall business objectives and goals like daily targets, meeting quality benchmarks, and pre-defined SLAs.
- Build and maintain capacity plans in line with ever-changing volume trends.
- Stay informed on the latest market and industry trends and infuse best practices into delivery whenever required.
- Work closely with the Training team to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage stakeholder relationships across all processes and deliver on the SLAs agreed.
- Work with the Leadership team to set, refine and review goal progress.
- Research emerging technologies as well as competitors for industry best practices and opportunities to improve internal tools and capabilities.
Key Competencies and Attributes :
- Strong experience in Operations coupled with Graphic Designing (Print/Digital) knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in handling a team of 20+ members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative and conceptual thinker with the ability to develop innovative strategies to meet aggressive goals.
- A proven track record of delivering highly impactful Graphics (Print/Digital) with a quality-focused approach.
- Excellent time and project management skills – Creativity, teamwork, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to excel.
Qualification and Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in,
- Graphics, Graphic Design, Photography, Art, Computers, Marketing, Business.
- B.A. or B.Sc. with MBA.
- Exposure to Print or Digital Production, Colour separations would be an added advantage.
Reports To :
- Director, Marketing Operations
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
Shift Timing :
- 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM
- 02:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- 10:00 PM to 07:00 AM
- Monday To Friday including 1 Saturday working in a month