- October 21, 2021
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a part of a global brand Gannett which owns USA Today Network (North America’s largest selling newspaper). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our consistent efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, our India team has grown from less than 10 people in 2006 to 450+ employees in 2021. ReachLocal offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India.
Gannett Co., Inc (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the US, and Newsquest a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands.
Job Description :
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
- Back office role to support and manage data moderation.
- This is a pure non-voice process.
- Maintain and update records and data in Proprietary Tools & dashboard.
- Conduct market research as and when required.
- Prepare daily reports and share them with associated stakeholders.
- Prioritize work effectively in order to meet SLA.
- Work closely with respective sub-ordinates as per requirements.
- The job role is subjected to various alterations related to process & management requirements
Primary Location :
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
- Full-Time, 5 Days a week and 1 full Saturday working in the month
- General Shift: 9.30am to 6.30pm