- January 16, 2023
- Posted by: HR RL India
ReachLocal India is a subsidiary of ReachLocal Inc. (USA). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams across 5 continents giving them the confidence in turnaround times and quality assurance. With our constant efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, the team grew from less than 10 people in 2006 to 650+ employees by 2021. The company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. The company’s operations are in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK and India.
In August 2016, ReachLocal was acquired by Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). Gannett is the largest local newspaper company in the United States. Gannett’s local daily brands plus the iconic USA TODAY reach a digital audience of nearly 140 million each month.
In November 2019, Gannett was acquired by New Media Investment Group, operations continue under the Gannett name. This acquisition makes the combined company the largest newspaper publisher in the United States. In India, we operate under the brand name ReachLocal. We are the fastest growing digital marketing operations company in Mumbai.
Job Summary :
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible to manage the company’s payroll and ensure employees receive the correct compensation in a timely manner. This role entails collating all the required inputs for processing payroll and sharing it with the Payroll Vendor for processing. Being accurate and having attention to detail are the major requirements for this role.
Roles & Responsibilities :
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
- Responsible for collating Payroll processing (Inputs) and coordinate with the payroll vendor for timely processing of payroll.
- Process new hires and leavers payroll accurately in accordance with state rules and laws.
- Maintaining and updating employee’s database, salary structure & attendance in payroll software.
- Calculating overtime & Extra hours.
- Taking care of payroll-related statutory like PF, ESIC, PT, LWF, bonus & Gratuity.
- Coordinate with the Insurance company for enrollment of confirmed employees
- Publish MIS reports monthly, quarterly, and annually for managers giving insights salary benchmarks and budget allocation
- Managing salary account opening formalities.
- Handling grievances of employees related to Salary, increment, incentive, PF & overtime.
- Handle Income tax and full and final settlements timely and accurately.
- Manage people’s life cycle management activities and maintain Master (database) and personal records.
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures
- In-depth understanding of statutory compliances ESI, PF, PT, Gratuity, and other critical payroll laws.
- Should be hardworking and dedicated
- Should adhere to the deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Any graduate or MBA
- 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience in end-to-end payroll processing is a must.
- Experience in working with the senior leadership team
Primary Location :
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
- Mon to Fri: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
- Saturday: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm (one full Saturday working in a month)