- September 23, 2022
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
Reachlocal Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. ReachLocal’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), Lead Conversion Software (ReachEdge and Kickserv) and Web Presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
- The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties.
- Achieve daily review targets with accuracy & meeting the SLAs defined.
- Work towards minimizing the error rate.
- Give constructive feedback on errors marked & analyses error trends for analysts; accordingly suggest refreshers for product training.
- Work closely with Operations & Training teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Support trainees & bottom quartile analysts come up the learning curve and help them achieve productivity & quality targets.
- Find out ways to drive Quality culture within the team and recognize top quality performers.
- Deliver Quality Learnings workshop on common issues identified / best practice sharing at least once a quarter.
- Conduct at least 2 Calibrations per month with the team.
- When needed Participate and contribute in weekly calls with LA team, operational team meets & training sessions.
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Complete adhoc tasks and projects as needed.
- Focused and detail-oriented following.
- Should have Adaptability / Ability to Multitask competencies.
- Good communication skills (written & spoken).
- Team player.
- Good MS Office Skills /Presentation Skills.
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions.
- Ability to pass on feedback.
- Strives for excellence and can take quick decisions
- Tenure: Minimum 3 years of Digital marketing experience
- Any Graduate (Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Commerce, Economics, Business or Accounting)
- Google AdWords & Yahoo Bing Certified
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India.
Shift Timing :
- 9:30 pm – 6:30 pm (Afternoon Shift – Monday To Friday) including 1 Saturday working in a month.