- October 19, 2021
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
Reachlocal Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. ReachLocal’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), Lead Conversion Software (ReachEdge and Kickserv) and Web Presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
- We are pleased to extend an employment opportunity to candidates fluent in spoken and written English, to work on our online advertising websites.
- This role demonstrates proficiency with online search and display advertising techniques and ReachLocal proprietary technologies.
- The Proxy QA Analyst role involves reviewing campaigns with respect to the proxy websites.
- The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
- Work on our proprietary tool to generate Proxy Websites. A good knowledge of HTML is required for the same
- Carry out Image editing and Flash editing as required
- Identify and resolve issues with the Proxy Websites once they are ready.
- Create tickets in order to communicate issues with the Sales/Support team.
- Maintain a log of work done and communicate the same with the Lead/Manager.
- Script Focused and detail-oriented
- Tenure: Minimum 3 years of Website management experience
- Good command over English-written and spoken
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills; quick learner
- Good communication skills
- Good command over English language, written and spoken
- Experience in Web Development Working knowledge of Flash and Action presentation skills & reporting.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduation (Any stream).
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in any process/industry/relevant work profile.
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India.
Shift Timing :
- 2:00 pm – 11:00 pm (Afternoon Shift – Monday To Friday) including 1 Saturday working in a month.