- October 19, 2021
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a part of a global brand Gannett which owns USA Today Network (North America’s largest selling newspaper). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our consistent efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, our India team has grown from less than 10 people in 2006 to 450+ employees in 2021. ReachLocal offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India.
Gannett Co., Inc (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the US, and Newsquest a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands.
Job Summary :
An SEM Analyst works on campaign life cycle management. This role demonstrates proficiency with an online search (PPC) and displays advertising techniques. SEM Analyst will be responsible for the performance of the assigned book of campaigns and will leverage training provided to effectively optimize the campaigns to meet advertiser goals.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
Role & Responsibilities :
- Review the ads, keywords, and landing pages and check whether they are in alignment with the focus of the campaign.
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Bing, and ReachLocal internal platforms for a variety of clients.
- Identify trends and insights to achieve CPL goal benchmarks set in paid search campaigns.
- Troubleshoot issues impacting campaign performance and communicate with customer success manager to clarify and make recommendations accordingly.
- Monitor and administer ReachLocal proprietary dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Ensure that the assigned campaigns are reviewed within the set timeline of 30 days and achieve the set quality benchmark.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Maintaining and monitoring Larger Keywords List, Negative Keyword Mining, Bids, and Budget and; diagnose the root cause and come up with solutions to improve campaign performance.
- Build rapport with stakeholders; Send across timely & appropriate communication to the onshore team.
- Participate in scheduled calls with the onshore team and share minutes of the meeting promptly.
Key Skills :
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Basic MS Word and Excel skills.
- Proven Experience with a digital marketing background.
- Demonstrates expertise with third-party and publisher system administration and modification.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
Key Attributes :
- Analytical and strategic thinker.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet targets.
- Very result-oriented, creative, resourceful, and exceptionally organized.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Full-Time Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing / Advertising, and any corporate experience.
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
Shift Timing :
- 9:30 am – 6:30 pm (Monday To Friday) including 1 Saturday working in a month
- Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Landline: +912267226666