- February 11, 2022
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a part of a global brand Gannett which owns USA Today Network (North America’s largest selling newspaper). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our consistent efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, our India team has grown from less than 10 people in 2006 to 450+ employees in 2021. ReachLocal offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and India.
Gannett Co., Inc (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the US, and Newsquest a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands.
Job Summary :
Part of the Middle Management Team, Team Lead – Digital Marketing will manage a team of specialists in SEO & SEM to help carry out the tactical approaches. This role interfaces with internal customers and supports the team in our international offices.
The focus of the role is to manage the campaign life cycle, drive optimization based on best practices and advertiser inputs, retain the book managed (advertiser as well as budget), and maintain quality score above benchmarks defined.
Job Description :
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties
- Oversee and manage the assigned team of SEM and SEO analysts and drive campaign traffic and revenues.
- Measure, report and optimize the performance of all online marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs set.
- PPC: Manage monthly budget utilization, advertiser goals (CTR, CPC & CPL), and Quality Score. Coordinate with international teams to publish the seasonal calendar for campaign updates.
- SEO: implement SEO strategies (on-page & off-page) and best practices to increase organic traffic, clicks, and impressions.
- Ensure team completes all tasks assigned by respective account managers and meets the SLA defined.
- Ensure the team meets its annual objectives.
- Coaching and development of team members.
- Manage career roadmap for team members.
- Complete audits for the team assigned as per sample size agreed with the reporting manager.
- Resource planning to ensure capacity is maintained at an optimum level.
- Publish Weekly/Monthly Dashboard on SLAs/KPIs achieved.
- Work closely with Quality & Training teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, the operational team meets & training sessions.
- Look for areas of opportunity/gaps in the process to improve efficiencies.
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed.
Key Attributes :
- Good execution and managerial skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload & meet deadlines.
- Focused and detail-oriented.
- Adaptability/Ability to Multitask.
- Good communication skills (written & spoken).
- Good MS-Office Skills/Presentation Skills.
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions.
- Strive for excellence and can make quick decisions.
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to excel.
Key Competencies :
- Good understanding of the Online Marketing Industry (International).
- Exposure to Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Display Advertising, Social Media, and email marketing.
- Google AdWords/Google Analytics/Yahoo Bing Certified preferred.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduation Mandatory.
- The overall experience of a minimum of 8 years.
- Last 3 years in managing a team of at least 5 to 6 members.
- Candidates working for Outsourced Processes of International Online Marketing Firms in BPOs eligible.
- Online/Digital, Ecommerce, Direct Marketing- Online Lead Generation Industry experience preferred.
Reports To :
- Manager/Assistant Manager
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
- Day Shift: 09:30 am to 06.30 pm (Monday to Friday + 1 Saturday Working)
Special Instructions/Requirements :
- Mumbai-based candidates preferred.