- March 14, 2022
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a part of a global brand Gannett which owns USA Today Network (North America’s largest selling newspaper). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our consistent efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, our India team has grown from less than 10 people in 2006 to 450+ employees in 2021. ReachLocal offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and India.
Gannett Co., Inc (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the US, and Newsquest a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands.
Job Summary :
Part of the Middle Management Team, Team Lead – Digital Marketing will manage a team of specialists in SEO & SEM to help carry out the tactical approaches. This role interfaces with internal customers and supports the team in our international offices.
The focus of the role is to drive optimization based on industry best practices, monthly reports and maintain the performance over the defined benchmarks.
Job Description :
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties
- Oversee and manage the assigned team of Social Ads Analysts and drive campaign traffic and revenues
- Measure, report and optimize performance of all running campaigns and assess against KPIs set
- Ensure team completes all task assigned by respective account managers and meets the SLA defined
- Ensure team meets its annual objectives
- Coaching and development of team members
- Manage career roadmap for team members
- Complete audits for the team assigned as per sample size agreed with the reporting manager
- Resource planning to ensure capacity is maintained at optimum level
- Publish Weekly / Monthly Dashboard on SLAs / KPIs achieved
- Work closely with Quality & Training teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, operational team meets & training sessions
- Look for areas of opportunity / gaps in process to improve efficiencies
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Complete adhoc tasks and projects as needed
- Work closely with the recruiting team and conduct interviews
Key Attributes :
- Good execution and managerial skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload & meet deadlines.
- Focused and detail-oriented.
- Adaptability/Ability to Multitask.
- Good communication skills (written & spoken).
- Good MS-Office Skills/Presentation Skills.
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions.
- Strive for excellence and can make quick decisions.
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to excel.
Key Competencies :
- Good understanding of the Online Marketing Industry (International).
- Exposure to Digital Marketing
- Facebook Blueprint certification preferred
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduate from any stream
- Overall experience of minimum 8 years
- Minimum 2 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Last 3 years in team management of at least 5 to 6 members.
Reports To :
- Manager/Assistant Manager
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
- Day Shift: 09:30 am to 06.30 pm (Monday to Friday + 1 Saturday Working)