- November 12, 2021
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a part of a global brand Gannett which owns USA Today Network (North America’s largest selling newspaper). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our consistent efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, our India team has grown from less than 10 people in 2006 to 450+ employees in 2021. ReachLocal offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India.
Gannett Co., Inc (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the US, and Newsquest a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands.
Role and Responsibility :
- This role interfaces with internal and external customers and supports teams in our international office.
- The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties such as Creating high-quality content from existing websites by following client instructions and mockups.
- Usage of appropriate WordPress template/module.
- Proofreading the content that is ported to the new site and making sure it goes with the flow.
- Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, the operational team meets & training sessions.
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Complete audits for the team assigned as per sample size agreed with the reporting manager.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed.
Desired Candidate should display the following behavior/competencies :
- Graduate in any stream.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Min 2 years experience in WordPress/website building/website designing roles.
- Ability to quickly learn and adjust to integrate new processes and products as needed.
- Focused and detail-oriented.
- Adaptability/Ability to Multi-Task.
- Good communication skills (written & spoken).
- Good MS Office Skills/Presentation Skills
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions.
- Willing to work in shifts.
Technical Skills :
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Website building and designing.
- Knowledge of non-WordPress CMS, Duda, Mono, and Responsive website platforms would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Plugins and Theme Customization would be an added advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of Wrike and Salesforce would be an added advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of SEO (Metadata, Image Alt text, Image Optimisation, Redirecting defunct URLs, etc).
- Basic coding skills.
Primary Location :
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
- Full-Time, 5 Days a week and 1 full Saturday working in the month
- Night Shift: 10.00 pm to 07.00 am