- September 26, 2020
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a subsidiary of ReachLocal Inc. (USA). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams across 5 continents giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our constant efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, the team grew from less than 10 people in 2006 to 400+ employees by 2019. The company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India.
In August 2016, ReachLocal was acquired by Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). Gannett is the largest local newspaper company in the United States. Gannett’s local daily brands plus the iconic USA TODAY reach a digital audience of nearly 140 million each month.
In November 2019, Gannett was acquired by New Media Investment Group, operations continue under the Gannett name. This acquisition makes the combined company the largest newspaper publisher in the United States.
ReachLocal is the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Summary :
The Application Support Analyst Job requires individuals with excellent communication skills, exceptional analytical focus, attention to details, and technical curiosity. This role is key to the continued successful integration between ReachLocal’s proprietary platform and well-established internet publisher sites. Application Support Analysts are expected to work effectively in a group setting and are measured on both the performance of the team and their impact within the team.
Job Description :
- Manage, document, troubleshoot, and resolve issues related to advertising efforts between ReachLocal platforms and the publishers with which ReachLocal partners
- Identification and communication of issues to the sales and campaign services staffs
- Deliver service and assistance to end-users via phone support and ticketing
- Assessing, documenting, and guiding sales and service staffs on publisher editorial requirements to prevent and resolve editorial issues directly or by communicating the proper editorial standards to the advertiser and/or sales and campaign professional teams.
- Analyze changing guidelines and API messages to maintain internal consistency with publisher requirements.
- Communicate directly with Yahoo, MSN, Google, and other publishers when an error on their part is found, or when day to day operations deem it necessary
Key Attributes :
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experienced in the navigation of major internet advertising publishers including, but not limited to Google, Yahoo!/Bing, and Facebook
- Experienced in providing Technical support via phone
Key Competencies :
- Problem Solving
- The ability to not only resolve the symptoms of an issue but to identify the source of the issue and prevent future incidents
- Looks beyond symptoms –works to determine the root/cause of the problem
- Priority setting
- Able to quickly identify those issues whose resolution will have the maximum positive impact on the advertising effort for our advertisers
- Use available evidence and applied knowledge to identify patterns in issues that may point to larger issues whose resolution would improve overall campaign performance
Technical Skills :
- Good understanding of technical tools used, like ticketing, CRM software, and survey methods
Qualifications & Experience :
- Any Graduate (BE/BBA/BCA/B.Tech – IT/Computer Science preferred) with a superior academic record
- Minimum 3 Years of professional experience
Primary Location :
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
Shift Timing :
- 10:00 pm – 07:00 am (Monday To Friday – Night Shift) including 1 Saturday working in a month