- February 10, 2021
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a subsidiary of ReachLocal Inc. (USA). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams across 5 continents giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our constant efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, the team grew from less than 10 people in 2006 to 400+ employees by 2019. The company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India.
In August 2016, ReachLocal was acquired by Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). Gannett is the largest local newspaper company in the United States. Gannett’s local daily brands plus the iconic USA TODAY reach a digital audience of nearly 140 million each month.
In November 2019, Gannett was acquired by New Media Investment Group, operations continue under the Gannett name. This acquisition makes the combined company the largest newspaper publisher in the United States.
ReachLocal is the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Summary :
Working as an IT engineer at ReachLocal requires individuals with an exceptional analytical focus, attention to detail, and technical curiosity. A team member is expected to work effectively in a group and will be measured on both the performance of the team and their impact within the team. Must be flexible and be able to multitask across a variety of duties and activities.
Key Tasks :
- Troubleshooting and installation of desktop/laptop OS.
- Troubleshooting and installation of network printers, scanners.
- Antivirus client installation and definition update.
- Microsoft and software patches, and service pack update on the system.
- Troubleshooting and installation of Adobe Creative Suite.
Key Competencies :
- Problem Solving
- The ability to not only resolve the symptoms of an issue but to identify the source of the issue and prevent future incidents.
- Looks beyond symptoms –works to determine the root cause of the problem.
- Priority Setting
- Able to quickly identify those issues whose resolution will have the maximum positive impact on the advertising effort for our advertisers.
- Use available evidence and applied knowledge to identify patterns in issues that may point to larger issues whose resolution would improve overall campaign performance.
- Technical Competencies
- Basic knowledge of ticketing tool to assign, update and close calls in tool.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and DHCP server.
- Basic understanding of LAN and its troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of MacBook.
- Awareness of Information security policy and adherence.
- Technical Competencies
- Should be able to learn new skills and knowledge quickly.
- Good understanding of technical tools used, like ticketing, CRM software, and survey methods.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
- Good communication skills – verbal & written.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies, E-commerce process flow.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Any Graduate (BE/BBA/BCA/BTech – IT/Computer Science preferred) with a superior academic record.
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
Shift Timing :