- March 26, 2021
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a subsidiary of ReachLocal Inc. (USA). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams across 5 continents giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our constant efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, the team grew from less than 10 people in 2006 to 400+ employees by 2019. The company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India.
In August 2016, ReachLocal was acquired by Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). Gannett is the largest local newspaper company in the United States. Gannett’s local daily brands plus the iconic USA TODAY reach a digital audience of nearly 140 million each month.
In November 2019, Gannett was acquired by New Media Investment Group, operations continue under the Gannett name. This acquisition makes the combined company the largest newspaper publisher in the United States.
ReachLocal is the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Tenure: minimum 10+ years of work experience in creative building or any field.
- Colour correction, separation, photography, print, and digital production preferred.
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manager – GRAPHIC will be responsible for managing Team Leaders of Imaging Specialist and Creative Designers. This role interfaces with internal and external customers and supports teams in our international offices.
- The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties.
- Drive daily targets with accuracy & meeting the SLAs defined.
- Ensure the team meets its monthly and annual objectives.
- Coaching and development of team members.
- Manage career roadmap for team members.
- Drive calibration and training among/across teams.
- Resource planning to ensure resource capacity is maintained at the optimum level.
- Publish Weekly/Monthly Dashboard on creatives handled by the leadership team.
- Work closely with Operations & Training teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, the operational team meets & training sessions.
- Look for areas of opportunity/gaps in the process to improve efficiencies.
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed.
Technical Skills :
- Hands-on experience working with creatives and tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Edge, or Animate.
- Exposure to HTML5, print & digital ad design, color correction, separations are an added advantage.
Desired Candidate’s Profiles :
- Good execution and managerial skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload & meet deadlines.
- Focused and detail-oriented.
- Adaptability/Ability to Multi-Task.
- Exceptional communication skills (written & spoken).
- Good MS Office Skills/Presentation Skills
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions.
- Strive for excellence and has the ability to make quick decisions.
- Upgrade & Upskill self for effectively managing the overall process.
- possesses skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve the process.
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
Shift Timing :
- 10:00 pm – 7:00 am (Monday To Friday – Night Shift) including 1 Saturday working in a month