- November 20, 2020
- Posted by: Gaurav Salvi
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a subsidiary of ReachLocal Inc. (USA). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams across 5 continents giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our constant efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, the team grew from less than 10 people in 2006 to 400+ employees by 2019. The company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India.
In August 2016, ReachLocal was acquired by Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). Gannett is the largest local newspaper company in the United States. Gannett’s local daily brands plus the iconic USA TODAY reach a digital audience of nearly 140 million each month.
In November 2019, Gannett was acquired by New Media Investment Group, operations continue under the Gannett name. This acquisition makes the combined company the largest newspaper publisher in the United States.
ReachLocal is the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Summary :
- The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties.
- Achieve daily review targets with accuracy & meeting the SLAs defined.
- Work towards minimizing the error rate.
- Give constructive feedback on errors marked & analyses error trends for analysts; accordingly suggest refreshers for product training.
- Work closely with Operations & Training teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support trainees & bottom quartile analysts come up the learning curve and help them achieve productivity & quality targets.
- Find out ways to drive Quality culture within the team and recognize top-quality performers.
- Deliver Quality Learnings workshop on common issues identified / best practice sharing at least once a quarter.
- Conduct at least 2 Calibrations per month with the team.
- When needed Participate and contribute in weekly calls with the LA team, the operational team meets & training sessions.
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Complete Ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed.
Key Skills :
- English communication (both verbal and written).
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Maintain a sense of urgency with all assignments.
- Focused and detail-oriented.
Technical Skills :
- Good presentation skills & reporting.
- Good MS-Office skills.
- Well versed with Internet technologies.
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions.
- Ability to pass on feedback.
- Strives for excellence and can make quick decisions.
Key Attributes :
- Analytical Thinking & Problem-Solving ability.
- Critical thinking ability to understand the root cause of issues.
- Able to effectively communicate ideas and thoughts.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduation (Any stream).
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in any process/industry/relevant work profile.
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India.
Shift Timing :
- 10:00 pm – 7:00 am (Night Shift – Monday To Friday) including 1 Saturday working in a month.
- Mail – email@example.com or Call Landline: +912267226666