- March 3, 2021
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a subsidiary of ReachLocal Inc. (USA). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams across 5 continents giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our constant efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, the team grew from less than 10 people in 2006 to 350+ employees by 2019. The company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. The company’s operations are in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India.
In August 2016, ReachLocal was acquired by Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). Gannett is the largest local newspaper company in the United States. Gannett’s local daily brands plus the iconic USA TODAY reach a digital audience of nearly 140 million each month.
In November 2019, Gannett was acquired by New Media Investment Group, operations continue under the Gannett name. This acquisition makes the combined company the largest newspaper publisher in the United States.
ReachLocal is the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Description :
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Creation of comprehensive keyword lists and ad groups for PPC campaigns & set up initial bids.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like HR, Operations, and Finance to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Prioritize work effectively in order to meet all customer commitments daily.
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Complete other tasks and projects as needed.
Key Skills :
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Analyst, especially Social Media
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Decent knowledge of SEO, Keyword Research, and Google Analytics
- Creates high-quality keywords lists and other work output
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Training & Mentorship
- Contributes to the training of other team members and training documentation
- Can work with other team members to accomplish common goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field