Company’s Introduction : ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. Reach Local’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), software (ReachEdge and Kickserv), and web presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite + ReachEdge, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
ReachLocal was acquired by a USA Today Network company and a part of Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). With this merger, ReachLocal India also becomes a part of USA Today Network Company. Over the years, ReachLocal India has become an integral part of global services operations for ReachLocal and has become the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Summary :
The Application Support Analyst Job requires individuals with excellent communication skills, exceptional analytical focus, attention to details, and technical curiosity. This role is key to the continued successful integration between ReachLocal’s proprietary platform and well-established internet publisher sites. Application Support Analysts are expected to work effectively in a group setting and are measured on both the performance of the team and their impact within the team.
Job Description :
- Manage, document, troubleshoot, and resolve issues related to advertising efforts between ReachLocal platforms and the publishers with which ReachLocal partners
- Identification and communication of issues to the sales and campaign services staffs
- Deliver service and assistance to end-users via phone support and ticketing
- Assessing, documenting, and guiding sales and service staffs on publisher editorial requirements to prevent and resolve editorial issues directly or by communicating the proper editorial standards to the advertiser and/or sales and campaign professional teams.
- Analyze changing guidelines and API messages to maintain internal consistency with publisher requirements.
- Communicate directly with Yahoo, MSN, Google, and other publishers when an error on their part is found, or when day to day operations deem it necessary
- Problem Solving
- The ability to not only resolve the symptoms of an issue, but to identify the source of the issue and prevent future incidents
- Looks beyond symptoms –works to determine root/cause of problem
- Priority setting
- Able to quickly identify those issues whose resolution will have the maximum positive impact on the advertising effort for our advertisers
- Use available evidence and applied knowledge to identify patterns in issues that may point to a larger issues whose resolution would improve overall campaign performance
- Technical learning
- Good understanding of technical tools used, like ticketing, CRM software, and survey methods
Qualifications & Experience
- Any Graduate (B.E. / BBA / BCA / B. Tech – IT / Computer Science preferred) with superior academic record
- Minimum 3 Years of professional experience
- Goregaon East – Mumbai – India
- Rotational Shift