Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a subsidiary of ReachLocal Inc. (USA). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams across 5 continents giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our constant efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, the team grew from less than 10 people in 2006 to 350+ employees by 2019. The company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India.
In August 2016, ReachLocal was acquired by Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). Gannett is the largest local newspaper company in the United States. Gannett’s local daily brands plus the iconic USA TODAY reach a digital audience of nearly 140 million each month.
In November 2019, Gannett was acquired by New Media Investment Group, operations continue under the Gannett name. This acquisition makes the combined company the largest newspaper publisher in the United States.
ReachLocal is the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
The focus of the role is to manage the campaign lifecycle, drive optimization based on best practices and advertiser inputs, retain the book managed (advertiser as well as budget) and maintain quality score above benchmarks defined
Part of the Middle Management Team, Assistant Manager / Manager – Digital Operations will manage the team of specialists in SEO & SEM to help carry out the tactical approaches. This role interfaces with internal customers and supports team in our international offices.
Job Description :
Assistant / Manager – Digital Operations will be responsible for managing team of specialists in search engine marketing / optimization domain. This role interfaces with internal and external customers and supports teams in our international offices.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including :
- Drive value to ReachLocal advertisers by ensuring the campaigns are optimized and meeting advertiser expectations
- Leverage the best practices shared by Google and RL Platform to drive efficiency within teams
- Drive productivity targets with accuracy & meeting the SLAs defined
- Ensure the team meets its annual objectives
- Coaching and development of team members
- Manage career roadmap for team members
- Audit of internal processes defined : (viz: sample size followed, training need analysis, support to new-joiners during training etc)
- Drive calibration sessions so that operations, training and quality are all on the same page
- Resource planning to ensure team capacity is maintained at optimum level
- Publish Weekly / Monthly Dashboard on team performance
- Drive shared objectives with international teams with respect to advertiser retention
- Work closely with Quality & Training teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, operational team meets & training sessions
- Look for areas of opportunity / gaps in process to improve efficiencies
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Complete adhoc tasks and projects as needed
Key Competencies :
- Good execution and managerial skills
- Ability to prioritize workload & meet deadlines
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Adaptability / Ability to Multi Task
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good Ms Office Skills / Presentation Skills
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions
- Strive for excellence and has the ability to take quick decisions
Qualifications & Experience
- Overall work experience 8 years+
- Leading high performing teams for minimum 3 years
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Master’s in Business Administration in any field (preferred)
- Online survey
- Should be comfortable using various social media / eCommerce sites
- Exposure to Search Engine Marketing, Social Media & Display Advertising would be an added advantage
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
- 9:30am-6:30pm (Monday To Friday) including 1 Saturday working in a month