Company’s Introduction : ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. Reach Local’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), software (ReachEdge and Kickserv), and web presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite + ReachEdge, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
- Any Graduate (Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Design, Print Production, Art, Computers, Marketing, Commerce, Economics, Business or Accounting)
- Certification in Photography / Graphics / Digital Design / Multimedia
- Exposure to previous Color Correction a benefit
- Hands on experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Pitstop, Print production
- Publishing or graphic arts industry knowledge preferred. Good communication skills
- Tenure: minimum 2 years of experience in similar or any field.
- Photography, Print Production, Color Enhancement Creative building/editing, Online/Digital, experience preferred
Role and responsibility
Graphic Designer – This role interfaces with internal and external customers and supports teams in our international offices. The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties
- Responsible for creating and designing print and digital ads, and pages using photoshop, illustrator and InDesign for Gannett Sites and commercial clients while meeting department standards and consumer goals.
- Responsible for images that are used for publication across Gannett Newspapers and commercial locations, including specialty work such as high quality slick and glossy publications.
- Responsible for image manipulation including line art, photos as well as COBs, PDFs and special requests within quality and productivity standards.
- Follow proper workflow procedures and protocol to ensure ads are accurate and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with customer support on resolving customer questions and/or concerns and provide guidance and assistance as needed to other imaging specialist.
- Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, operational team meets & training sessions
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Complete adhoc tasks and projects as needed
Desired Candidate should display the following behavior/competencies
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and adjust to integrate new processes and products as needed
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Adaptability / Ability to Multi Task
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good Ms Office Skills / Presentation Skills
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions
- Rotational Shift