Company’s Introduction : ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. Reach Local’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), software (ReachEdge and Kickserv), and web presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite + ReachEdge, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
ReachLocal was acquired by a USA Today Network company and a part of Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). With this merger, ReachLocal India also becomes a part of USA Today Network Company. Over the years, ReachLocal India has become an integral part of global services operations for ReachLocal and has become the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Description : Human Resource Executive handles the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle, on-boarding and other key activities of Talent Acquisition. The position will build relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going business relationships in the organization with various stakeholders.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties including:
- Handling end-to-end recruitment obtaining the requirement from the hiring managers, preparing the JD, sourcing through various mediums, setting up and manage the coordination for all the rounds of interview and placing an offer to the candidate
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Building a pipeline of potential candidates to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business processes.Execute hiring Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Maintaining complete records pertaining to sourcing and recruitment
- Social Media Recruitment: Prior experience in hiring through various social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook is preferable
Offer & Onboarding
- Salary negotiations as per internal parity benchmarks with the selected candidates and release offers as per company policy
- Managing the pre and post joining on-boarding formalities
- Institutional Hiring
- Tie up with various Digital marketing institutes to build next level talent pipeline
- Vendor Management
- New Recruitment vendor Tie Ups, Track Vendor Performance, Agreement Renewals and Relationship management with empaneled vendors.
- Maintain HR Dashboards and Hiring Trackers.
- Responsible for managing candidate information in Oracle / Taleo.
- Monday Friday + 01 Saturday (per month)
- General Shift (9.30 am to 6.30 pm)