Job Summary : This role interfaces with internal and external customers and supports teams in our international offices.
Company’s Introduction : ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. Reach Local’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), software (ReachEdge and Kickserv), and web presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite + ReachEdge, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
ReachLocal was acquired by a USA Today Network company and a part of Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). With this merger, ReachLocal India also becomes a part of USA Today Network Company. Over the years, ReachLocal India has become an integral part of global services operations for ReachLocal and has become the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
- Responsible for images that are used for publication across Gannett Newspapers and commercial locations, including specialty work such as high quality slick and glossy publications.
- Responsible for image manipulation including line art, photos as well as COBs, PDFs and special requests within quality and productivity standards.
- Follow proper workflow procedures and protocol to ensure ads are accurate and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with customer support on resolving customer questions and/or concerns and provide guidance and assistance as needed to other imaging specialists.
- Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, the operational team meets & training sessions
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and adjust to integrate new processes and products as needed
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Adaptability / Ability to Multi-Task
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good MS Office Skills / Presentation Skills
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions.
- Hands-on experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, Pitstop, Print production
- Good communication skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Any Graduate (Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Design, Print Production, Art, Computers, Marketing, Commerce, Economics, Business or Accounting)
- Certification in Photography / Graphics / Digital Design / Multimedia
- Exposure to previous Color Correction a benefit
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar or any field.
- Photography, Print Production, Color Enhancement Creative building/editing, Online/Digital, experience preferred
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
Work Shift Timings
- Monday-Friday (Night Shift)