Company’s Introduction : ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. Reach Local’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), software (ReachEdge and Kickserv), and web presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite + ReachEdge, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
Job Summary : SEM Specialist works on a campaign set up and lifecycle management of international campaigns (North America, Australia, New Zealand, Europe & UK). The role involves understanding and interpreting set up instructions shared by Campaign Consultants and executing them as per company best practices. This role demonstrates proficiency in online search (PPC) and displays advertising techniques. SEM Specialist will be responsible for the performance of the assigned book of campaigns and will leverage training provided to effectively optimize the campaigns to meet advertiser goals.
Job Description :
A SEM Analyst works on campaign set up and life cycle management. The role involves understanding and interpreting set up instructions shared by Campaign Consultants and executing them as per company best practices. This role demonstrates proficiency with online search (PPC) and display advertising techniques. SEMA will be responsible for the performance of the assigned book of campaigns and will leverage training provided to effectively optimize the campaigns to meet advertiser goals.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
- Creation of comprehensive keyword lists and mapping keywords to ad groups and landing pages
- Setup of initial campaign bidding, publishers and directory categories
- Ensure ads, keywords and landing pages are in alignment with the focus of the campaign
- Troubleshoot issues impacting campaign performance and communicate with Campaign Consultants to clarify and make recommendations
- Analysis and adjustment of keywords and ad groups for running campaigns to optimize campaign performance
- Drive retention for our end advertisers through proactive campaign management and consistently monitoring performance metrics such as click-through rate, cost per click and cost per lead
- Meet the daily targets for campaigns reviews and turnaround times for issues highlighted
- Building rapport and developing relationships with Campaign Support teams globally
- No client interaction is required for this job role
- Demonstrates proficiency and mastery of key Search Engine Marketing(SEM) technologies and systems to manage campaigns
- Exhibits advanced capabilities for effectively managing search and display campaigns –possesses skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve campaigns over their lifecycle
- Demonstrates expertise with third-party and publisher system administration and modification
- Demonstrates proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical Thinking & Troubleshooting (understanding the root cause)
- Able to methodically approach problem resolution
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of interpreting data and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Learning on the Fly (Learns new concepts quickly)
- Open to change seeks learning opportunities
- Able to effectively communicate ideas and thoughts
- 5-B | Express Zone Towers | Patel Vanika | Western Express Highway | Goregaon (E) | Mumbai – 400097
- Full-Time, 5 Days a week and 1 full Saturday working in the month
- General Shift: 9.30am to 6.30pm
- Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Landline: +912267226666