Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a subsidiary of ReachLocal Inc. (USA). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams across 5 continents giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our constant efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, the team grew from less than 10 people in 2006 to 350+ employees by 2019. The company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India.
In August 2016, ReachLocal was acquired by Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). Gannett is the largest local newspaper company in the United States. Gannett’s local daily brands plus the iconic USA TODAY reach a digital audience of nearly 140 million each month.
In November 2019, Gannett was acquired by New Media Investment Group, operations continue under the Gannett name. This acquisition makes the combined company the largest newspaper publisher in the United States.
ReachLocal is the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Summary :
A SEM Analyst works on campaign life cycle management. This role demonstrates proficiency with online search (PPC) and display advertising techniques. SEM Analyst will be responsible for the performance of the assigned book of campaigns and will leverage training provided to effectively optimize the campaigns to meet advertiser goals.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
Role & Responsibilities :
- Review the ads, keywords and landing pages and check whether they are in alignment with the focus of the campaign
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Bing and ReachLocal internal platforms for a variety of clients
- Identify trends and insights to achieve CPL goal benchmarks set in paid search campaigns.
- Troubleshoot issues impacting campaign performance and communicate with customer success manager to clarify and make recommendations accordingly
- Monitor and administer ReachLocal proprietary dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Ensure that the assigned campaigns are reviewed within the set timeline of 30 days and achieve set quality benchmark
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Maintaining and monitoring Larger Keywords List, Negative Keyword Mining, Bids and Budget and; diagnose the root cause and come up with solutions to improve campaign performance
- Build rapport with stakeholders; Send across timely & appropriate communication to the onshore team
- Participate in scheduled calls with onshore team and share minutes of meeting promptly
Key Skills :
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Basic MS Word and Excel skills
- Proven Experience with digital marketing background
- Demonstrates expertise with third-party and publisher system administration and modification
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
Key Attributes :
- Analytical and Strategic thinker
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet targets
- Very result oriented, creative, resourceful and exceptionally organized
Qualifications & Experience :
- Full Time Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing/Advertising, any corporate experience
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
Shift Timing :
- 9:30am-6:30pm (Monday To Friday) including 1 Saturday working in a month
- Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Landline: +912267226666