Company’s Introduction : ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. Reach Local’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), software (ReachEdge and Kickserv), and web presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite + ReachEdge, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
ReachLocal was acquired by a USA Today Network company and a part of Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). With this merger, ReachLocal India also becomes a part of USA Today Network Company. Over the years, ReachLocal India has become an integral part of global services operations for ReachLocal and has become the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Description :
- Create scalable, fault tolerant, anti-fragile web services.
- Ensure that all developed applications are extensively tested and sufficiently documented.
- Work closely with product owners, tech leads, quality assurance and direct management to elaborate and define requirements, priorities and estimate timelines.
- Work with other team members to define service APIs.
- Quickly develop executable prototypes and iterate on ideas.
- Tenaciously follow technology advancements relevant to our customers and propose integration and use.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Contributes to a positive team spirit.
- Puts success of team above own interests.
- Supports every-one’s efforts to succeed.
- Enthusiasm for, and discipline in building something from the ground up.
- Experience in Small Business Digital Marketing / Online advertising (SEO/SEM) ideal.
- 2+ Years experience with a Unix-based operating system.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and principles.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5-7 Years Java development experience in an enterprise setting.
- Exposure to Spring / Hibernate frameworks.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and TDD.
- Experience with RDBMS concepts and SQL.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services.
- Experience working with Git/GitHub.
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of tasks, process, and products.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team member in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work well with rapid deployment cycles and tight deadlines.
- Minimum Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent work experience. MBA or Master’s ideal.
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
- Full-Time. Monday – Friday + 01 Saturday (per month)