Company’s Introduction :REACHLOCAL is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
The SEO analyst role will deliver web based search optimization offerings for advertising industry verticals. This role interfaces with internal customers, product development groups, support teams and others to Search Engine Optimization solutions.
Job Summary :
The SEO analyst will be responsible for implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions in support of the company’s International SEO Service offerings.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including the ability to:
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities
- Develop customized and targeted SEO solutions to maximize effectiveness of Search campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations, and goals
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO, PPC strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings
- Work effectively with an extended global team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- A good understanding of SEO methodologies and practices, plus experience implementing tactics and monitoring results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Understanding of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks
- Web development experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills & ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in Digital project management desired but not essential
- Technical Know-How
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Self-directed capability to conduct technical research and make recommendations
- Analytical abilities
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Can quickly analyze issues to identify root cause
- Able to evaluate large volumes of data to make inferences and recommendations
- Strategic Perspective
- Looks at multiple aspects when evaluating industry vertical performance
- Can easily pose and suggest future technique scenarios
- Able to discuss multiple aspects & impacts of issues and propose future options
- Managing through System & Process
- Can design practices, processes, and procedures to assist in search campaign management
- Can work with other team members to accomplish common goals
- Flexible working in SEO teams across countries like US, AU etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields
- Previous work experience in SEO related profile OR any course done in SEO will be highly preferred
- Mumbai, India
- Global Services – Campaign Operations