Company’s Introduction :
ReachLocal India is a subsidiary of ReachLocal Inc. (USA). Our services form the backbone of the sales teams across 5 continents giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. With our constant efforts to provide the best value to our advertisers, the team grew from less than 10 people in 2006 to 400+ employees by 2019. The company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising, software, and web presence. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India.
In August 2016, ReachLocal was acquired by Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). Gannett is the largest local newspaper company in the United States. Gannett’s local daily brands plus the iconic USA TODAY reach a digital audience of nearly 140 million each month.
In November 2019, Gannett was acquired by New Media Investment Group, operations continue under the Gannett name. This acquisition makes the combined company the largest newspaper publisher in the United States.
ReachLocal is the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Summary :
The SEO analyst will be responsible for implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions in support of the company’s International SEO Service offerings.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including the ability to:
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities
- Develop customized and targeted SEO solutions to maximize effectiveness of Search campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations and goals
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO, PPC strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings
- Work effectively with an extended global team
Knowledge Skills & Abilities :
- A good understanding of SEO methodologies and practices, plus experience implementing tactics and monitoring results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Understanding of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks
- Web development experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills & ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in Digital project management desired but not essential
Key Competencies :
- Technical Know-How
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Self-directed capability to conduct technical research and make recommendations
- Analytical abilities
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Can quickly analyze issues to identify root cause
- Able to evaluate large volumes of data to make inferences and recommendations
- Strategic Perspective
- Looks at multiple aspects when evaluating industry vertical performance
- Can easily pose and suggest future technique scenarios
- Able to discuss multiple aspects & impacts of issues and propose future options
- Managing through System & Process
- Can design practices, processes, and procedures to assist in search campaign management
- Can work with other team members to accomplish common goals
- Flexible working in SEO teams across countries like US, AU etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields
- Previous work experience in SEO related profile OR any course done in SEO will be highly preferred
Primary Location :
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
- Global Services – Campaign Operations