Company’s Introduction : ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. Reach Local’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), software (ReachEdge and Kickserv), and web presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite + ReachEdge, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
ReachLocal was acquired by a USA Today Network company and a part of Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). With this merger, ReachLocal India also becomes a part of USA Today Network Company. Over the years, ReachLocal India has become an integral part of global services operations for ReachLocal and has become the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Summary :
Team Lead – GIADC will be responsible for managing Imaging Specialist and Creative Designers. This role interfaces with internal and external customers and supports teams in our international offices.
Job roles & responsibilities :The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties
- Drive daily targets with accuracy & meeting the SLAs defined
- Ensure the team meets its monthly and annual objectives
- Coaching and development of team members
- Manage career roadmap for team members
- Drive calibration and training among/across teams
- Resource planning to ensure resource capacity is maintained at optimum level
- Publish Weekly / Monthly Dashboard on creatives handled to the leadership team.
- Work closely with Operations & Training teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, operational team meets & training sessions
- Look for areas of opportunity / gaps in process to improve efficiencies
- Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Complete adhoc tasks and projects as needed
Desired candidate’s profiles
- Good execution and managerial skills
- Ability to prioritize workload & meet deadlines
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Adaptability / Ability to Multi Task
- Exceptional communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good MS Office Skills / Presentation Skills
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions
- Strive for excellence and has the ability to take quick decisions
- Upgrade & Upskill self for effectively managing the overall process – possesses skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve the process
- Any Graduate (Bachelor’s degree in Graphics, Graphic Design, Photography, Art, Computers, Marketing, Business)
- Exposure to Print or Digital Production, Color separations would be an added advantage
- Hands on experience working with creatives and tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Edge or Animate.
- Exposure to HTML5, print & digital ad design, color correction, separations is an added advantage
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tenure: minimum 7 to 8 years of work experience in creative building or any field.
- Color correction, separation, photography, print and digital production preferred