Company’s Introduction : ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. Reach Local’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), software (ReachEdge and Kickserv), and web presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite + ReachEdge, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
ReachLocal was acquired by a USA Today Network company and a part of Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). With this merger, ReachLocal India also becomes a part of USA Today Network Company. Over the years, ReachLocal India has become an integral part of global services operations for ReachLocal and has become the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Job Summary :
The focus of the role is to manage the team of web analyst, drive the team on best practices and advertiser inputs, retain the book managed (advertiser as well as budget) and maintain quality score above benchmarks defined.
Part of the Middle Management Team, Team Leader – Technical Operations will manage team of specialists to help carry out the tactical approaches. This role interfaces with internal customers and supports team in our international offices.
- Monitor, track & assign work based on team member capabilities & skills
- Communicate with internal team members on process changes & team performance
- Maintain daily & monthly reports and timely communicate with all leaders & team
- Act as a working team lead and set example for the team
- Prioritize work effectively in order to meet SLA
- Work closely with Operations & Training teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage career progression of team members
- Should be able to solve all queries from team & team members
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and adjust to integrate new processes and products as needed
- Empathy, listening skills, Communication, Obstacle removal, process training needs assessment
- Problem solver
- Good presentation skills & reporting
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Adaptability / Ability to Multi Task
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Even tempered, Organized and detail-oriented, Focused, Honesty in communication efforts, Fair
- Ability to motivate people; responsible attitude; accuracy with record keeping
- Strive for excellence always and balances confidence with caution
- Experience in Web Development
- Knowledge of Internet technologies, e-Commerce process flow
Qualifications & Experience
- Any Graduate (B.E. / BBA / BCA / B. Tech – IT / Computer Science preferred) with superior academic record
- Should have 4 to 7 years of overall experience with minimum 2 years of team management experience
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India