Company’s Introduction :ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. Reach Local’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Brazil, Mexico, and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), software (ReachEdge and Kickserv), and web presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite + ReachEdge, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
ReachLocal was acquired by a USA Today Network company and a part of Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI). With this merger, ReachLocal India also becomes a part of USA Today Network Company. Over the years, ReachLocal India has become an integral part of global services operations for ReachLocal and has become the go-to destination for anyone looking for a career in digital marketing in Mumbai, India.
Role and responsibility:
- This role interfaces with internal and external customers and supports teams in our international offices.
- Create high quality content from existing websites.
- Usage of appropriate WordPress template / module.
- Implement and manage basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations, and goals
- Proof reading the content that is ported to new site and making sure it goes with the flow.
- Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, operational team meets & training sessions
- Work effectively with an extended global team
- Complete adhoc tasks and projects as needed
- The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties
Desired Candidate should display the following behavior/competencies
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn and adjust to integrate new processes and products as needed
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Adaptability / Ability to Multi-Task
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good MS Office Skills / Presentation Skills
- Open to Feedback & Suggestions
- Basic experience working with WordPress
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of content porting / writing
- Good communication skills