- June 24, 2021
- Posted by: HR RL India
Company’s Introduction :
Reachlocal Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. ReachLocal’s mission is to provide more customers to local businesses around the world. The company’s operations are located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico and India. The Company offers online marketing products and solutions in three categories: digital advertising (including ReachSearch, ReachRetargeting, ReachDisplay, ReachDisplay InApp and Reach Social Ads), Lead Conversion Software (ReachEdge and Kickserv) and Web Presence (including ReachSEO, ReachCast, ReachSite, and TotalLiveChat). The Company delivers its suite of products and solutions to local businesses through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct inside and outside sales force, and select third-party agencies and resellers.
Job Overview :
ReachLocal India is set up as a service center of excellence that supports digital and print operations for Gannett (USA Today Brand). Our services operations form the backbone of the sales team across 7 Countries with 5 time zones giving them the confidence of turnaround times and quality assurance. Over the last few years, we have scaled up our operations team to manage different functions including digital campaigns life cycle management, pre-print order entry process and creating dynamic graphics for print advertising among others. Currently, the ReachLocal India team provides backend support for 10 LocalIQ Products & their variations across 25+ Functions.
We are looking for an innovative Business Analytics Manager to join our growing Mumbai operations base. You will work with a team of well-established operations analysts and will be responsible for generating analytics and insights for India Operations and digital campaign performance reports for high-value advertisers. You will work with Business Heads and provide insights for improving operational efficiencies, predict seasonal fluctuations in volumes, identify trends and patterns for informed decision making and red flag areas of opportunity.
- Apply statistics and data modeling to gain actionable business insights to drive efficiencies across various functions.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation, dashboards and reports that support key business decisions.
- Communicate and track key performance metrics across departments.
- Create models and presentations for providing insights on how to improve productivity, better capacity utilization and accurate forecasting.
- Work with the existing team of Business Analytics to ensure timely report delivery to onshore and offshore stakeholders.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees.
- Help create a culture of data-driven decision making within the company
- Recruit, train and groom analyst-level team members.
Qualification and Experience :
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Statistics/Analytics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Overall, 10 to 12 years of experience in Business Analytics with 3 to 5 years of experience in managing a team.
- Should have exposure to Services Operations. Candidates from BPOs & BFSI verticals will be preferred
- Exposure to working on Google Analytics/ Website data will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Attributes :
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, business intelligence tools/software and dashboards like TABLEAU.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to write/edit/execute queries efficiently involving multiple tables and joins.
- Good VBA programming skills.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative and conceptual thinker with the ability to develop innovative strategies to meet aggressive goals.
- Excellent time and project management skills – creativity, teamwork, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to excel.
Reports To :
- Manager – Marketing Operations
- Goregaon East, Mumbai – India
Shift Timing :
- 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM (Monday To Friday + 1 Saturday working in a month)